OTC Express Enrollment Day
July 19 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Express Enrollment Day is a one-day event where students can complete the entire admissions process. Give us just one day, and we can take you from completing the application all the way to walking out with your classes scheduled for the fall semester. As part of this exciting event, students will enjoy a free lunch and receive a free OTC t-shirt. Parents, family and student supporters are also encouraged to attend the event and participate in a special orientation for student supporters held in the afternoon.
At Express Enrollment students will be able to:
• Watch a presentation from Career Services
• Tour OTC
• Meet with OTC admissions representatives, financial aid advisors, and academic advisors
• Discuss veteran’s benefits
• Complete an application for admission
• Fill out the FAFSA and get financial aid questions answered
• Complete online orientation
• Complete STAR orientation (first-time college students)
• Take a picture for the SmartCard
• Register for the fall semester
• Make payment arrangements
Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are preferred. RSVP is required for the free lunch. Attendees are encouraged to attend the entire event to ensure they have enough time to complete the admissions process.